WALKING WITH GOD AND IN GOD

At the moment of his death and resurrection, Jesus passed from the outside to the inside of all things, that is, from the space and time to the inner side of the Cosmos.

Here are the words of Jesus in the Gospel of Saint John: “Then you will understand that I am in my Father and you in me and me in you” (Jo 14, 20).
This means that leaving the dimensions of space and time, Jesus entered the universal dimensions and became present to everyone and everything.

In reality, the dwelling of God is a spiritual realm of continuous relationships of love that is the inwardness of the Universe.

In the language of faith, this is the Universal Fellowship of Saints. This means that those who already have passed away are part of this Universal Communion of Saints and inhabit the dimensions of ubiquity.

They are close to everything and everyone, because for them there is no remoteness or distance.
When we say, for example, that by the Incarnation the Son of God came to us, we are not claiming that he moved from one place to another.
In reality, We are claiming that the Son of God interacted with humans in a directly manner directly.

In fact the mystery of Incarnation takes place between the inner self of the Son of God and the spiritual inner of Jesus of Nazareth.
In other words, for the mystery of the Incarnation the human interiority of Jesus of Nazareth and the divine interiority of the Eternal Son of God began to interact in a direct and organic manner by the force of the Holy Spirit.
In the moment of the resurrection of Jesus, the human and the divine joined organically by the Holy Spirit in the heart of Jesus.
Thus the kingdom of God passed for our interior and we have been deified, by the force and tenderness of the Holy Spirit.
Saint Paul expresses this mystery by saying that the Holy Spirit is the love of God poured into our hearts (Rom 5, 5).

This dynamic of the Kingdom of God acting within us is symbolized in a special way by the sacrament of the Eucharist.

According to the gospel of Saint John the risen Jesus is the food that energizes and strengthens our divine life said Jesus:

“Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood will live forever and I shall raise him on the last day. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and me in him.

As the Father who sent me live and I live by the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me (Jo 6, 54-57).

To live the mystery of the kingdom of God as an inner reality it feels like a people walking with God and in God.

In Communion with You
Calmeiro Matias


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário